The Twitter world was shocked when Vevo (a HUGE video hosting service) tweeted this (above) during the MTV Video Music Awards. Most people thought that as a huge reputable company, they shouldn’t have tweeted something so shady. I guess Vevo didn’t care since the Kardashians don’t have any music videos out. What y’all think…is it just fun and games…or did they cross the line?
- Could Organized Crime Bring An End To Retail Stores As We Know Them? | TSR Investigates
- Shakira's Hip Don't Lie and Neither Did NLE Choppa's, Saweetie's and More On the 2023 VMA Red Carpet
- Tameka Foster Is Fighting For Change After Her Son Died On Lake Lanier | TSR Investigates Updatez
- Fans Drag Spice For Being A “Bully” And Claim She Owes Erica Mena An Apology Too! | TSR SoYouKnow
- Ciara On Co-parenting... 👀🙊